ASVIL GROUTING GYPSUM PLASTER: it is easy-to-use filler plaster used in filling joints in junctions of plaster plates with an smooth appearance following application.
Preparation of Application Surface
• Besides its filling function, ASVIL Grouting Gypsum Plaster also forms a smooth surface as a result of its special grain-size distribution.
• it has an high adherence and its resistance increases rapidly after the setting.
• it does not cause mould, bacteria and fungus.
• it has an easy application with low waste rate.
• No cracks will occur at the joints as it has a good flexibility. Also, the applied surface behave monolithically
Preparation of The Mortar
• The mortar must be prepared in a clean conta iner with smooth surfaces. The container must be free of any remains of previous applications.
• 7.0 lt. water is added to 10 kg. ASVIL Grouting Gypsum Plaster
• Put firstly water in a clean container then sprinkle ASVIL Grouting Gypsum Plaster until it covers the water surface.
• Wait a few minutes for submerging of surface plaster and mix with a mechanical mixer working at low speed until a homogeneous mixture is achieved.
• Do not add any water or plaster to the mortar after mixing. Otherwise lumpy process develops.
• The mortar can be used for approximately 1.5 hour.
Method of Application
• Dust and substances preventing adherence on the surface must be cleaned before the application.The surfaces must be moisturized prior to application especially at high ambient temperature.
• The mortar application on the wall could be done by plaster shovel. Scrape off the residues after they set.
• Do not add any water or plaster to the mortar after mixing.
• Do not use ASVIL Grouting Gypsum Plaster in temperatures below +5° C.
• Bags must be stored in dry places and should not be stacked in more than 18 layers.
• Direct contact with ground and moisture should be avoided.
• Use ASVIL Grouting Gypsum Plaster within 3 months.