Hand and Machine Plaster Mortar; High performance cement based environmental friendly plaster with special aggregate that alsa provides heat insulation. ASVİL PLASTER can be applied with plastering machines, and alsa by hand on exterior and interior facades.
• lnterior and exterior facades,
• On walls and ceilings, especially on brute concrete surfaces.
• On columns, girders, and concrete walls that also bear load.
• For mineral and organic based plasters as a top plaster or primary plaster.
• As a base for thin applications of adhesives for ceramic tiles or marbles.
• On foundation levels and below foundation levels where the sun exposure is not present.
• On basements where exposure to moisture is constant.
• Also can be used as final layer plaster to prepare walls for single applications of wall papers and paint.
PREPARATION OF THE SUBSTRATE
• On cement based surfaces, it is imperative that the surface is cured.
• (i.e. Saturated with water). The surface must be cleaned aft of all oils and residue. The surface must be free of cracks and all other chemicals. The surface must be moistened with a brush and be prepared for the plastering application. On column and girder joints plastering net must be used as reinforcement. On brute concrete surfaces wetting the surface essential. in high ambient temperature, highly absorbent glazed concrete surfaces sholud be primed with high adherence ASVIL Primer.
PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS AND APPLICATION
• 7.5 – 8.5 kg. of clean and cool water (dependent on weather conditions) is mixed with 25 kg’s of powder and mixed for 3-4 minutes in slow revolution until a homogenous mixture is obtained; the mixture is set to rest for 5 minutes.
• Matured product is mixed one more time and is ready to use. Never mix water in to the powder mix. The application temperature should be between +5 and +35 C. The prepared product is spread with a steel trowel. As needed, when the mortar is close to drying with the aid of a sponge the surface can be smoothened. in order to have a glass tile smooth surface ASVIL Satin Plaster is recommended. After the surface cures any desired color or covering may be applied.