Thick Repair Mortar is a thick repairing surface mortar, cement basis, thas has big dimensioned grains, increasing the stabi/ity of product and filling and making easy the processing, includes chemical additives and powder polimers.
• It is used for, Restoradon and alteration processes, repairing of the concrete and gross concrete elements, repairing of the front, ceiling and wall plasters, as a filling material under the ceramic covering, granite covering and special covering materials.
• The application surface has to be purified from any type of dust, dirt, ait etc. The surface must be prepared by removing nail, wedges etc. Mix 25 kg. Thick Repair Mortar with 6.5 lt. water in a container with a low speed mixer until a homogenous mixture without lumps is obtained. This mixture is left for settlement approximately for 5 minutes and by mixing again the mixture gets ready for using. İt is recommended that to use joint tape, net or rabis wire for the thickness more than 1O mm.
SURFACE PREPARATION AND SUGGESTION
• Application surface has to be purified from the holding on preventing materials such as dust, painting, dirt. • If there are scratches on the area that will be application on it, The application is applied after the intervals between 5 mm and 10 mm are closed with joint tape.
• As it is a Cement based material, the hands needs to be protected. Gloves have to be used.
PACKAGING AND STORAGE
• Shelf life is 10 months in 25 kg kraft bags store d in dry and cool place.